Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 2: Snowing in Paris!

As I've grown older I've become more aware of "signs" that God presents to me on occasion. Right now I'm sitting at my office desk admiring the large soft snowflakes drifting down onto the busy street below the office here in Levallois-Perret.

It's a lovely sight with the backdrop of the Seine behind; and even the fake white Christmas trees in the traffic circle seem a bit more lifelike as a result.

I've been quite lucky in my life and my health. A nice flurry of snow to cover the streets is another reminder to us all of gifts we are given.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so, uncle kieth, r u going 2 learn French? are the people relativly nice or totaly sterotypical? heard u r coming over 4 x-mas hmmmmm... what do u really want 4 x-mas, besides free wine?

Keith said...

Hi Peter,
People are very nice in France (including Paris). If you try the language and are polite they will be very helpful.

It's helpful to have a sense of humor about it all!

Gift? - How about something small from Hawaii that might look good on my desk?